Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Kaze Dojo vs. Fitcamp Challenge

Some of us workout with Kaze Dojo (did I spell that right?) and some of us with Fitcamp. Apparently, the two trainers aren't fans of each other, so Leah has the bright idea of having a KD vs. FC Challenge. What should we do? Obviously, something the FC peeps will win, like rowing, because you guys don't even have a rowing machine!! Or plate push, because we rock at that.

Also, it occurred to me that if I had a little less middle to pull up, maybe I could actually do those stupid things.

Also, also, I'd rather keep the poison with me than do the weird-o cleanse thing the KD girls are doing. I know, I know: who will be crying when some of us can wear a bikini this summer?

2 comments:

  1. So KD was not a fan of the challenge. Something about bad blood.

    Also, the KD girls are SO not doing the cleanse, just these two morons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, no challenge. We'll just share what we learn. Awww....

    ReplyDelete