Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cleanse, Day 2

Day 2, All the Vegetables.  That's what the cleanse offers.  Day 2, All the Hunger and Annoyance.  This was not an easy day.  Fruit is exciting, veggies, not so much.  However...we got to eat a baked potato, with a pat of BUTTER, for breakfast!  We were seriously ecstatic, like, for real.  I was also delirious.  I mean, look:
So I microwaved my tater and added the butter, took a bite at 6am and I was actually too full to eat it.  I took it to school with me where I got to explain why I was eating a potato at 6:30am.  That was a good potato.  I ate every last bit and maybe licked the plate.  

It was all downhill from there.  The suggested soup recipe is so boring and plain.  I Bulleted some of it for a V-8 like drink and that was blah too.  I ate my way through a half a bag of baby carrots, some cukes in vinegar (the only condiment that's allowed) and some soup.  I had a headache and was peeing about 9 times a minute because of SO much water intake. 

Before Zumba, I had an entire bag of frozen spinach (with vinegar and garlic salt) so I didn't pass out.  That spinach was damn exciting.  Sarah was equally as excited about her peas and spinach.  Here are our texts:



I didn't pass out at Zumba, in fact, I felt good working out.  On the way home, I stopped at the store to buy a half a butternut squash.  I MADE OUT WITH THAT SQUASH.  It was the best thing I have ever eaten in my entire life.  I added my allotted teaspoon of olive oil and some garlic salt - I ate every last bite, baked potato style.  I showed Sarah the evidence:
I couldn't wait to go to bed.  This day sucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment