Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bananas, eh?

So I woke up not only to it being -26 degrees and dreading the cold, but I was dreading eating bananas all day. I started off with a banana smoothie consisting of one banana and a cup of my almond milk. It was fine, but I knew I wouldn't be able to last all day just on bananas. About snack time I made another one and new that would most likely be the last one for the day!

Lunch time was a complete tease - I had duty so I ate a banana and drank water while watching everyone in the cafeteria eat hearty meals. I made it through and just continued to drink my water to keep my stomach full. For the remainder of the time I just keep eating my bananas and drinking water.

I can honestly say, I don't think I'll be eating bananas anytime soon! On the bright side I'm getting excited to make the transition to eating and having a healthy all natural life style. I''ve begun planning out different options I can eat for breakfast, lunch and snack. Yes, I'll eat dinner, but that always seems the easiest! I'm going to allow myself carbs (from breads) if I want in the morning for breakfast then not eat any more for the day so that way it can be burned out. 

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! I can't wait for meat and I can't wait because this will be the last day as I'm shortening it a bit!  I feel as though this cleanse has set me up to begin healthier eating habits, which I'm pumped for!!!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment