Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 1 of this so called "Cleanse"

So we can all thank Pinterest for this one! Not only does it make you want to be crafty and a chef, but it wants you to be the fittest person in the shortest amount of time! (or maybe those are just my pins)

Anyways, so day 1 = alllllllll and only fruit (minus bananas). I spent my day driving to Nashua to bring my car to the dealerships, so I packed some watermelon, cantaloupe and apples. That kept me satisfied for the most part and being away from the house and all the food I couldn't eat helped motivate me to stay on track too. I made sure I kept drinking my water, which therefore made for an interesting trip to Nashua which about doubled in time with the amount of stops I needed to take on the way down and back just to go to the bathroom!

When it came to dinner that was the hard part! I was dying to eat something filling and juicy, but instead I ended up with a smoothie that consisted of raspberries, mango, pineapple, and strawberries. I am a texture sensitive with my food, so blending it all together helped get the fruit in me for this day!

There were certainly times I felt my stomach turning and wanting something to eat, but overall I felt pretty good the entire day. I played volleyball at night and did just fine. Sooooo bring on Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment