Wednesday, January 23, 2013

If it wasn't for the potato, I would have died - day 2

So here I thought this day wouldn't be so bad. Then when I started thinking more about it, I came to the realization that it'd be horrible.  I don't eat many vegetables to begin with soooo...yea I'd pretty much be going on nothing!

I got up and began getting my baked potato ready for breakfast that morning. At first I thought this was insane, but now that I'm actually on day 2 I can't be patient enough to eat this darn thing. My fiancĂ© comes into the kitchen and started dying laughing at me and the thought that I was actually eating a baked potato for breakfast. I'm going to add that I ate every little crumb of it too and was licking the plate after just to make sure I got all the butter and flavoring possible!

Throughout the whole day I snacked on carrots and cucumbers. By the time I got home from school, I was STARVING. I downed a bag of peas and half a bag of cooked spinach!! That did the trick to filling my stomach....well for only a short amount of time. At this point in the day I probably have peed about 100 times and that's very minimal exaggeration. The water went down and clearly was coming out just about the same time, it literally felt like I had a UTI. I'd pee then get down the hall and have to turn around to go back and pee some more!!

Working out was alright. I was scared at the thought I'd pass out, but I took it at a lower intensity then usual and stayed sturdy on both my feet the entire time! I couldn't be more excited for this day to be over and to be able to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment