Sunday, February 3, 2013

Challenge for this week

So today marks a week that I truly began eating towards a healthier life style! It went great all week, yes there was a day that I ate 2 spoonfuls of apple crisp (I made sure it was before dinner so it'd be able to digest and not turn into fat). I keep track of everything on this app called "MyNetDiary Pro" it's 3.99 and is the best app you can ever get to track your calories, etc.... I looked back over the anaylsis for each day and my food score was usually on the low 2's or high 1's. (You can get a max high of 5 being the best and -5 being the worst).

I've decided to set a goal for myself this week to get my food score a little bit higher by eating more fruits and veggies. I did well last week, but I know I certainly can do better. It's hard because I know my fruits have to be in before dinner so they have time to digest (recommended from Allan). So I'm going to try and incorporate them more into my smoothies (which I've been addicted to peanut butter and should begin to limit that!!!).

If i pick a small little challenge every week I feel as though I'm going to be more successful! So -already this morning I have had a banana!

3 comments: